Visiting & Contacting Us
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
Now that the COVID situation has been updated by the Scottish Government, there is no longer a need to record customer’s contact details for track and trace or complete a COVID questionnaire.
While it is no longer a legal requirement, we would appreciate it if customers would continue to wear face masks in our premises.
We have now reverted to our original our booking system.
To book your exclusive appointment to discuss your e-bike requirements or arrange a service, click on the link below and complete the relevant sales or service booking form. Alternatively, contact us on 01506 237162 during normal working hours which are Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. If we are busy when you call, please leave a message along with a contact number and we will get back to you at the earliest opportunity.
For sales enquiries we will then contact you within 48 hours to initially discuss your requirements and arrange a follow up meeting at our business unit in Linlithgow at a mutually convenient time should our range of bikes be of interest to you.
For service requests we will also contact you within 48 hours to arrange a mutually convenient time to bring your bike to us.
For service / repair bikes we would ask that bikes are cleaned within reason beforehand as we will need to sanitise the bike before and after the work is carried out.
Your cooperation in these important aspects during these difficult and challenging times is very much appreciated.
Please follow the link below to complete the relevant form and thank you for your interest in Easygo Electric Bikes.
We are operating by appointment only Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00am to 5.00pm, closed on Sunday and Monday.
If you can complete the appropriate sales or service booking form we will respond to your request during normal working hours.
Conveniently Located In Linlithgow Between Glasgow & Edinburgh
Please contact us by phone on 01506 237162 and leave a message or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Please note that test rides are now suspended until further notice.
Many thanks for your co-operation during these difficult times.
For help finding us, click on the map or see our detailed directions below the contact details.
Detailed Directions To Our Premises
1) Travelling on the M9 From Edinburgh towards Stirling.
2) Leave M9 at Junction 4 (This avoids Linlithgow High Street and possible congestion).
3) Take first exit on roundabout – A803 towards Linlithgow.
4) If travelling in the opposite direction on the M9 (Stirling towards Edinburgh) still leave the motorway at junction 4 but take the 3rd exit on the roundabout – A803 towards Linlithgow.
5) Travel down A803 for 3 miles and turn left at first set of traffic lights into Mill Road.
6) Follow Mill Road for approx. 0.5 mile and immediately after “Arco” turn left.
7) Follow road until “Hunters Garage” and turn right just before Altrad.
8) Turn right into car park before the large white building called Herkimer House, CLICK HERE for details.
9) Easygo Electric Bikes are at Unit 8 Mill Place Business Units at the top end of the car park.
You have reached your destination and welcome to Easygo Electric Bikes Ltd.
If you do leave the M9 at junction 3 travelling from Edinburgh towards Stirling then you will come through Linlithgow High Street.
Continue towards Linlithgow Bridge – Pass through the traffic lights at Sainsbury’s and turn right at the next set of traffic lights into Mill Road.
Then follow the directions from No 6 above onward.
We are open by appointment only.
Unit 8, Mill Place Business Units
Mill Road Industrial Estate
Linlithgow EH49 7TL
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW OUR BIKES
We think that viewing our bikes is the best way to allow you to make the best choice of electric bike to suit your needs.
Book your appointment today to view our bikes in a safe, relaxed and pleasant environment.